Upcoming Webinars – April 2021
7 Steps to Build Your Platform and Stand Out in a Noisy World
Thursday, April 1, 2021 from 1pm to 2pm EST
Speaking is one of the most powerful ways to build and grow your business. By implementing Story, Stage and Scale, you will achieve a greater reach than you could have ever imagined.
This empowering webinar, presented by Founder and CEO of Advance Your Reach Pete Vargas, will teach the seven critical steps you need to implement to begin leveraging stages and using your story to scale your business.
You’ll learn about:
- How to get clear on the problem you solve and the people you serve
- The keys to crafting a clear and compelling message that makes people want to work with you
- Connecting your Hero’s Journey Story
- How to get10X the revenues from every platform you speak on
- How many platforms exist and where your ideal platforms lie
- A Step-by-Step System to winning platforms on demand
- What to sell to your ideal audience so they can go further with you beyond the platform
This lesson is not just for speakers, but entrepreneurs, organizations and nonprofits that are looking for a powerful medium to grow their business.
Your Money. Your Business. Your Life. - Funding and Financing Your Business
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 from 1pm to 2pm EST
Financing your business is so important to many entrepreneurs. If you do it the right way you can smartly leverage financing options to grow your business. Join four-time entrepreneur Ramon Ray to get his real-world insights and best practices for financing your business and funding your growth.
- How to be attractive to lending partners
- Funding options to consider
- How to develop your business pitch
- How to finance and grow your business.
Financial Management for Small Businesses
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 from 11am to 12pm EDT
The Financial Management for a Small Business module will take you on an important first step to building a better financial future for your business.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of financial management and why it is important to a small business.
- Identify financial management practices, rules, and tools that are commonly available to a small business.
- Explain the most common financial statements.
- Explain how these financial management practices, rules, and tools work.
- Explain financial management basics for a small business.
- Importance of cash flow management.
- Explain the basics of financing for start-up and
- growing businesses.
Webinar - Financial Management for Small Business Tickets, Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 11:00 AM | Eventbrite
Marketing Your Business
Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 10am to 11am EDT
You know why your business rocks. Does anyone else? Take this class to uncover the characteristics that make up your business’ DNA. Soon, you’ll be able to boost consumer loyalty and company profits. After answering the two most important questions in all of marketing, you’ll be ready to skillfully implement customer-winning strategies and face the competition.
Federal Contracting for Veterans and Service Disabled Veterans
Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 11am to 12pm EDT
The Federal Government spent $ 20.6 billion on Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOSB) contracts in 2018. This class provides an overview of the SDVOSB Federal Contracting Program as well as Veteran Owned Small Business eligibility requirements.
The government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the SDVOSB program. Joining the disabled veterans’ business program makes your business eligible to compete for the program’s set-aside contracts. You can still compete for contract awards under other socio-economic programs you qualify for.
This training session will also include an overview of the Veteran's Administration (VA) Programs and certification processes.
Federal Contracting for Veterans & Service Disabled Veterans Tickets, Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 11:00 AM | Eventbrite
Make Your Website Work For You
Thursday, April 22, 2021 from 10am to 11am EDT
In this presentation, learners will discover how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports their goals. Whether launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this workshop will help. This presentation is offered in partnership with Google's Get Your Business Online program.
In this workshop we’ll discuss:
• The six characteristics of a great website
• How Google Analytics can help you better understand your audience
• Improving your website’s effectiveness, using free Google tools
Reach Customers Online with Google
Thursday, April 22, 2021 from 2pm to 3pm EDT
Learn how to make your business easier to find online.. This workshop explains how Google Search works and how you can improve your website's visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The session also introduces products like Business Profile on Google, Google Trends, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and more.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Creating a free Business Profile on Google
- Advertising your business on Google
Reach Customers Online with Google - 1413530 (webcasts.com)
Plan Your Website for Online Success
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 from 1pm to 2pm EDT
You know you need a website for your business. But, how do you set it up for online success?
First, you need to have a solid plan in place. Fortunately, this webinar will help with exactly that!
This webinar, presented by Co-Founder of Cardsetter Jessica Baldwin, will share a comprehensive plan for your business's website.
After the session, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- Your website’s audience
- Feature and functionality needs
- Content planning
- How to choose the right platform
- Best practices for online success
Plan Your Website for Online Success - 1443909 (webcasts.com)
Announcing Ascent for Women - A free online learning platform from the SBA for women interested in starting or growing their small businesses. Ascent is the first-of-its-kind online resource specifically designed to help the nearly 10 million American women entrepreneurs.
You have a great product or service, but who are your customers and how can you reach them? Take SBA's FREE online course for an overview of how to identify your customers and how to market to them.
How to Buy a Business
Are you thinking about buying a business? Take SBA's FREE online training for an overview of how to determine the value of a business and how to transfer ownership of a business.
How to Prepare a Loan Package
Are you thinking about securing a loan for your small business? Take SBA's FREE online training for an overview of how to prepare a loan package.
Launch the course
Blogs and Recorded Business Training Videos